Antifatigue Mat, Rubber Top Laminate, 5 ft. x 3 ft., 1 EA
- Item# 30RJ59
- Mfr. Model# 990
- Catalog Page# 2312
- UNSPSC# 52101510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Antifatigue Mat
- Mat Shape Rectangle
- Color Black
- Width 3 ft.
- Length 5 ft.
- Thickness 1"
- Mat Surface Pattern Diamond Plate
- Mat Surface Material Rubber
- Mat Backing Material Closed Cell Vinyl Foam
- Weight 18.5 lb.
- Edges Beveled
- Standards ASTM C1028-96, D3884-01, D903-98, D1004, D2240, D2859, CPSC FF 1-81
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Mat Electrical Resistance Electrical Properties Not Tested
- Fire Resistant/Fire Retardant Not Fire Resistant or Retardant
- Antimicrobial No
- Brake Fluid Resistant No
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.