Antifatigue Mat, Vinyl Top/Closed Cell Foam Base, 5 ft. x 3 ft., 1 EA
- Item # 25PL25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 979S0035GYRS
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 52101510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Antifatigue Mat
- Mat Shape Rectangle
- Color Gray
- Width 3 ft.
- Length 5 ft.
- Thickness 1"
- Mat Surface Pattern Diamond Plate
- Mat Surface Material Vinyl
- Mat Backing Material Closed Cell Vinyl Foam
- Edges Beveled
- Standards NFSI Certified, ASTM C1028-96, ASTM D3884-01, ASTM D412, ASTM D1004, ASTM D2240, ASTM E648-94A
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Mat Electrical Resistance Electrical Properties Not Tested
- Fire Resistant/Fire Retardant Not Fire Resistant or Retardant
- Brake Fluid Resistant No
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Minimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.