Interlocking Drainage Mat, Vinyl, Black, 1 ft. x 1 ft., 24 PK
- Item # 3UM38
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 523STL24BL
- Catalog Page # 1957
- UNSPSC # 52101510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Interlocking Drainage Mat
- Matting Series Compatibility Modular Lok-Tyle(TM) 3UM37
- Color Black
- Width 1 ft.
- Length 1 ft.
- Thickness 9/16"
- Mat Surface Pattern Open Grid
- Mat Surface Material Vinyl
- Mat Backing Material Vinyl
- Edges (4) Interlocking
- Standards ASTM C1028-96, Comply with OSHA Code 1910-144
- Green Environmental Attribute 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Mat Electrical Resistance Electrical Properties Not Tested
- Fire Resistant/Fire Retardant Not Fire Resistant or Retardant
- Mat Shape Square
- Antifatigue Yes
- Anti-Slip Surface Yes
- Size of Drainage Holes 0.500"L x 0.500"W
- Shape of Drainage Holes Square
- Drainage Holes Per Sq. Ft. 72.0
- Mat Ramp Material No Ramp
- Antimicrobial No
- Welding Safe No
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.