Manual Hydraulic Norton 7114-Series Electro-Mechanical Door Closer, Heavy Duty Interior and Exterior
- Item # 45J051
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7114SZ x LH x 24VDC x 689
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H3887
- UNSPSC # 30171514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electro-Mechanical Door Closer
- Closer Series Norton 7114
- Interior/Exterior Interior and Exterior
- Automatic/Manual Manual
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Hydraulic
- Closer Performance Heavy Duty
- Closer Type Electronically Controlled
- Hand Orientation Left Hand
- Ligature Resistant No
- Closer Mounting Style Regular
- Standards ANSI A156.15
- ADA Compliant No
- Finish Aluminum Painted
- Arm Type Slide Track Pull Side
- Color Aluminum
- Exterior Door Width Up to 44"
- Housing Height 4"
- Housing Length 21-3/4"
- Housing Depth 2-5/8"
- Includes Sensor to Detect Motion in Both Directions
- Interior Door Width Up to 44"
- Max. Door Opening 180 Degrees
- Projection from Wall 2-5/8"
- Spring Size Adjustable 3 to 6
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 45J050Manual Hydraulic Norton 7114-Series Electro-Mechanical Door Closer, Heavy Duty Interior and ExteriorNORTON DOOR CLOSERS
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.