Manual Hydraulic Norton 410-Series Door Closer, Heavy Duty Interior and Exterior, Silver
- Item # 52CC51
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 410DAxTPNx689
- Catalog Page # 1985
- UNSPSC # 30171514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Closer Brand Norton
- Item Door Closer
- Closer Series Norton 410
- Interior/Exterior Interior and Exterior
- Automatic/Manual Manual
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Hydraulic
- Closer Performance Heavy Duty
- Closer Type Non Hold Open
- Hand Orientation Non-Handed
- Ligature Resistant No
- Closer Mounting Style Parallel, Regular, Top Frame
- Standards ANSI A156.4 Grade 2, UL and cUL Listed
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Finish Aluminum Painted
- Arm Material Steel
- Arm Type Delayed Action
- Color Silver
- Exterior Door Width 54"
- Housing Height 2-3/4"
- Housing Length 12-1/4"
- Housing Depth 2-1/4"
- Includes Cover, Mounting Template
- Interior Door Width 48"
- Max. Door Opening 180 Degrees
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Projection from Wall 2-1/4"
- Spring Size Adjustable 1 to 6
- Fire Rating - Door Hardware 3 hr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.