Automatic Hydraulic Norton 7705-Series Electro-Mechanical Door Closer, Heavy Duty Interior and Exter
- Item # 28XT49
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7705PTO 24V 689
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 30171514
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Closer Brand Norton
- Item Electro-Mechanical Door Closer
- Closer Series Norton 7705
- Interior/Exterior Interior and Exterior
- Automatic/Manual Automatic
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Hydraulic
- Closer Performance Heavy Duty
- Closer Type Electronically Controlled
- Hand Orientation Non-Handed
- Ligature Resistant No
- Closer Mounting Style Parallel, Regular, Top Frame
- Standards ANSI A156.4 Grade 1
- ADA Compliant No
- Finish Natural
- Arm Material Cast Aluminum
- Arm Type Regular, Parallel and Top Jamb
- Color Aluminum
- Exterior Door Width Up to 48"
- Housing Height 3-7/8"
- Housing Length 13-5/8"
- Housing Depth 2-1/8"
- Includes Mounting Screws, Full Size Cover
- Interior Door Width Up to 54"
- Max. Door Opening 180 Degrees
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Spring Size Adjustable 1 to 6
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.