7" Type 27 Aluminum Oxide Depressed Center Wheels, 7/8" Arbor, 1/8"-Thick, 8600 Max. RPM
- Item # 25TZ94
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 66252939028
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23131503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
The NORTON Type 27 general-purpose grinding and cutting wheel has an aluminum oxide abrasive for cutting ferrous metals, gray iron, and stainless steel.
- Item Depressed Center Wheels
- Abrasive Wheel Type Type 27
- Abrasive Wheel Diameter 7"
- Thickness 1/8"
- Arbor Hole Size 7/8"
- Abrasive Material Aluminum Oxide
- Abrasive Grit 36
- Max. RPM 8600
- Series Gemini Flexible
- Grade Extra Coarse
- Application Ferrous Metal, Gray Iron, Stainless
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?