5" Coated Hook-and-Loop Sanding Disc, 220 Abrasive Grit, Fine Grade, Aluminum Oxide
- Item # 436F64
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 66261101377
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31191506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
These discs use a hook-and-loop attachment method to adhere to the disc pad. They can be used to remove material such as paint or wood finish to make surfaces smoother for finishing, or rougher for gluing. Aluminum Oxide abrasive has a fast cut rate and long life, and is ideal for deburring, blending, cleaning up, and finishing metal parts and shapes.
- Item Hook-and-Loop Sanding Disc
- Abrasive Type Coated
- Vacuum Hole Design 5 Hole
- Disc Diameter 5"
- Abrasive Grit 220
- Abrasive Grade Fine
- Abrasive Material Aluminum Oxide
- Disc Backing Material Film
- Backing Weight 3 mil
- Series Q275
- Color Yellow
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions