1/3 Carat Diamond Truing and Dressing Tool, 7/16" x 2", BCSG, BCSG3M7
- Item # 3UN50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 66260156906
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23131515
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.02 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Designed to true (make a wheel round and run true) and dress (clean, shape, or open the wheel face) toolroom grinding wheels. Tools should be used at traverse speeds of 8" to 10" per min., held at a 15° angle to wheel centerline, and turned periodically to maintain a sharp diamond point.
- Item Diamond Truing and Dressing Tool
- Type BCSG
- Dia. x Length 7/16" x 2"
- Carat 1/3
- Application For 32AA Gray Aluminum Oxide and 5SG Blue Seeded Gel Ceramic Toolroom Grinding Wheels
- Size 8" to 10"
- Specification BCSG3M7
- Max. Tool Infeed 0.001"
- Traverse Speed 8 to 10" per Minute
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?