1/2 Carat Diamond Truing and Dressing Tool, 3/8" x 2", BCRD, BCRD
- Item # 4B090
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 66260195016
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23131515
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.04 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Designed to true (make a wheel round and run true) and dress (clean, shape, or open the wheel face) toolroom grinding wheels. Tools should be used at traverse speeds of 8" to 10" per min., held at a 15° angle to wheel centerline, and turned periodically to maintain a sharp diamond point.
- Item Diamond Truing and Dressing Tool
- Type BCRD
- Dia. x Length 3/8" x 2"
- Carat 1/2
- Application For Dressing Concave or Convex Shapes into Grinding Wheel Faces
- Size All Diameters
- Specification BCRD
- Traverse Speed 8 to 10" per Minute
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?