Vehicle First Aid Kit, Bulk, 14Pcs, 6 Ppl
- Item# 1VAB3
- Mfr. Model# 019760-0036L
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 42171917
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kit Application Vehicle
- Mount Type Portable
- Kit Type Bulk
- Number of Components 14
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards ANSI Z308.1-2003
- People Served 6
- Case Material Metal
- Color White
- Waterproof Yes
- Height 6-3/8"
- Width 9-1/2"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Color Code No
- Includes (24) Assorted Bandages, (3) Aypanal Packs, (6) Antibiotic Ointment, (6) Burn Cream, (6) Antiseptic Towelettes, (1) Sterile Gauze Roller Bandage, (1) Angled Scissor, (4) Synthetic Gloves, (1) Triangular Bandage, (1) Adhesive Tape, (1) Sterile Trauma Pad, (4) Sterile Pads, (2) Insect Repellent, (6) Sting Relief Wipes, (1) Survival Blanket, (1) Pocket First Aid Guide
- Standards ANSI Z308.1-2003
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.