First Aid Kit, Kit, Plastic Case Material, General Purpose, 1 People Served Per Kit
- Item # 1PCK8
- Mfr. Model # 019751-0020L
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42171917
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kit Type Kit
- First Aid Kit Primary Application General Purpose
- Number of People Served 1-10
- Unitized No
- People Served Per Kit 1
- Case Material Plastic
- First Aid Kit Mounting Type Portable
- Height 4-1/2"
- Width 3-1/4"
- Depth 1-1/8"
- Waterproof Yes
- First Aid Kit Application General Purpose
- Number of Components 20
- Number of Shelves 1
- Color White
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards Not ANSI Compliant
- Includes (8) 1" x 3" Adhesive Bandages, (2) Knuckle Bandages, (1) 2" x 4" Adhesive Bandage, (3) Alcohol Prep Pads, (2) Antibiotic Ointment Pouches, (1) First Aid Burn Cream, (3) Sting Relief Wipes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.