Chemical Resistant Glove, 10 mil, Sz 9, PR
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Material Nitrile
- Finish Smooth
- Thickness 10 mil
- Length 13"
- Cuff Straight
- Lining Sanitized Interior
- Size 9
- Color Green
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing
- Application Aerospace and Automotive Degreasing, Automotive Assembling and Painting, Chemical Handling and Processing, Food Processing, Graphic Arts and Print Shop Cleanup, Laboratory, Oil and Grease
- Special Features Free of Latex Proteins, Out Performs Natural Rubber, Neoprene and Vinyl Gloves When Exposed to Solvents, Caustics and Animal Fats, Curved Shaped Hand Provides A Natural Fit
- Resists Abrasion, Cuts, Punctures, Solvents, Caustics and Snags
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.