Rubber Chemical Resistant Gloves, 17 mil Thickness, Size 9, Black, PR 1
- Item# 4JD48
- Mfr. Model# B174/9
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# D0569
- UNSPSC# 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
Butyl Chemical Resistant Gloves, 14 mil Thickness, Unlined Lining, Size L, Black, PR 1
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Material Rubber
- Finish Smooth
- Thickness 17 mil
- Length 14"
- Cuff Rolled Bead
- Size 9
- Color Black
- Supported / Unsupported Unsupported
- Standards Meeting the requirements of MIL-DTL-43976D
- Application Aircraft Maintenance, Automotive, Chemical Handling and Processing, Domestic Preparedness, Laboratory, Haz Mat Work, Solvents (General), for Ketones Found In Machine Shops, Semi Conductor Industry, Propellant Manufacturing, Fuels and Esters Found In Laboratories and The Manufacture of Man Made Fibers
- Special Features Flexible and Sensitive, Curved Finger and Hand Design, Available with Grip Saf Palm
- Resists Gas and Water Vapor, Ketones (Mek, Mibk, Acetone) and Esters (Tricresyl Phosphate, Amyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate), Dioxane, Acetone, Aldehydes, Alcohols and Most Organic Acids or Caustics
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.