Aluminum Right Angle Speed Reducer, Universal, 2250 lb. Overhung Load
- Item # 29TM28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SK1SI75Y-180TC-15:1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Speed Reducer
- Speed Reducer Type Right Angle
- Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Input RPM 1750
- Nominal Output RPM 117
- Worm Center Distance 2.95"
- Bore Dia. 1-15/16"
- Frame 180TC
- Overhung Load 2250 lb.
- Nominal Ratio 15:1
- Max. Input HP 5.13
- Max. Output Torque 2336 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 3 HP 1416 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 4 HP 2329 in.-lb.
- Number of Stages 1
- Rotation Reversible
- Mounting Universal Foot and Flange-Mount
- Lubrication Food Grade Synthetic
- Seal Type Double Lip
- Bearings Ball
- Pinion Material Hardened Steel
- Gear Type Worm
- Worm Gear Material Fine-Grained Bronze Alloy
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Finish Tural
- Single/Double Output/Universal Universal
- Solid/Hollow Output Shaft Solid/Hollow
- Output Shaft Dia. 1-15/16"
- Output Shaft Height 3-25/64"
- Overall Length 5.13"
- Standards NEMA, IEC
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.