AC Gearmotor 230/460 Nameplate RPM 51 Max. Torque 761.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 5NUA9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SK172.1-71L/4 34.52
- Catalog Page # 76
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 230/460VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 3
- Max. Torque 761.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Inline
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 51
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Length Less Shaft 13.35"
- Hz 60
- RPM @ 50 Hz 42
- No Load RPM 51
- Starting Torque 18 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load 629 lb.
- Input HP 1/2
- Gear Ratio 34.5:1
- Full Load Amps 1.90/0.95
- Insulation Class F
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 3/4"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 1.57"
- Service Factor 1.2
- Keyway Size 3/16" x 3/32" x 1-1/4"
- Bearings Ball
- Lubrication Mineral Oil
- Finish Unpainted
- Housing Die Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Gear Case Material Die Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Gears Helical
- Gear Type Helical
- Seals Double Lip
- Application Power Transmission
- Standards UL Recognized/CSA/CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.