AC Gearmotor 230/460 Nameplate RPM 18 Max. Torque 10382.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 15V517
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SK9032.1-100L/4-93.5-A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 20101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Type AC Gearmotor
- Gearmotor Voltage 230/460VAC
- Gearmotor Phase 3
- Max. Torque 10382.0 in.-lb.
- Gearmotor Shaft Type Single Left
- Gearmotor Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Gearmotor Rotation CW/CCW
- Nameplate RPM 18
- Gearmotor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Gearmotor Mounting Position Horizontal
- Gearmotor Brake Type None
- Hz 60
- Starting Torque 108 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load 2504 lb.
- Input HP 3
- Gear Ratio 94:1
- Full Load Amps 9.0/4.5
- Insulation Class F
- Thermal Protection None
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Capacitor Required None
- Shaft Dia. (Dimension U) 1-3/4"
- Shaft Length (Dimension V) 3.54"
- Keyway Size 3/8" Square x 2-3/4"
- Bearings Ball
- Lubrication Mineral Oil
- Finish Stainless Steel Paint
- Housing Cast Iron
- Gear Case Material Cast Iron
- Gears Hardened Steel Helical Bevel
- Gear Material Hardened Steel
- Gear Type Helical/Bevel
- Seals Double Lip
- Application Inverter Duty
- Standards UL Recognized/CSA/CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 39RK92NORD
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.