Walk Behind Carpet Extractor, 17 gal., (4) 6V, 215Ah Batteries, 100 psi, 22" Cleaning Path
- Item# 4VDT9
- Mfr. Model# 608351
- Catalog Page# 1422
- UNSPSC# 47121609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Walk Behind Carpet Extractor
- Cleaning Path 22"
- Power Source (4) 6V, 215Ah Batteries
- Solution Tank Capacity 17 gal.
- Recovery Tank Capacity 17 gal.
- Pump Pressure 100 psi
- Vacuum Motor 2 Stage, 1 HP
- Material Rotational Molded
- Sound Level 77 dBA
- Features Self-Propelled Extractor has a 75 ft. Power Cord and Electronic Speed Control for Greater Efficiency, Rear-Mounted Pivoting Head Provides Greater Solution Recovery For Faster Drying Time
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Corrosives
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.