Floor Scrubber,Walk-Behind,Orbital Deck
- Item # 53TX68
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MV-SS500-0035
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47121605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Floor Scrubber
- Style Walk-Behind
- Deck Style Orbital
- Cleaning Path 28"
- Power Source (4) 6V 225Ah Batteries
- Vacuum Motor 0.46 HP
- Solution Tank Capacity 22.5 gal.
- Recovery Tank Capacity 27 gal.
- Brush Motor (2) 0.75 HP
- Brush Speed 2200 rpm
- Sound Level 66.9dBA
- Max. Brush Pressure 170 lb.
- Max. Productivity 30,800 sq. ft./hr.
- Recommended Cleaning Chemicals Uses ec-h2o Nanoclean, Chemical Free Cleaning Technology
- Features Step Button Memory Controls, On-Board Diagnostics, Cast Aluminum Squeegee Frame and Scrub Deck, (2) Selectable Down Pressure Settings, (4) Selectable Water Flow Settings, Gray Non-Marking Tires, Yellow Maintenance Touch Points, Emergency Stop Kit, Insta-Fit(TM) Adapter
- Includes Batteries, On-Board Charger, Pad Drivers
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Corrosives
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.