Floor Scrubber,Stand-Up,Disc Deck
- Item # 426A46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MV-SS350-0001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47121605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Floor Scrubber
- Style Stand-Up
- Deck Style Disc
- Cleaning Path 20"
- Power Source 240Ah Battery
- Vacuum Motor 0.62 HP
- Solution Tank Capacity 14.1 gal.
- Recovery Tank Capacity 18 gal.
- Brush Motor 0.64 HP
- Brush Speed 215 rpm
- Sound Level 63.7dB
- Max. Brush Pressure 90 lb.
- Max. Productivity 31,680 sq. ft./hr.
- Recommended Cleaning Chemicals Mfr. No. 9006758, 9006764
- Features Insta-Click(TM) Pad Driver and Brush Attachment, Hygienic Recovery Tank, Multiple Setting Down Pressure, Adjustable Solution Flow, Lock Out Features, Breakaway Squeegee Design, Quick Release Squeegee Attachment/Removal, Free Floating Head Skirt, Recovery Tank Debris Tray, Non-Marking Wheels, Key Switch, Yellow Maintenance Touch Points, Uses ec-H2O NanoClean(R) Technology
- Includes 210Ah Batteries, On-Board Charger, Pad Driver
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Corrosives
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.