Floor Scrubber,15469 sq. ft./hr.,64 lb.
- Item # 39DL08
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MV-SS300-0011
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47121605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Floor Scrubber
- Style Walk-Behind
- Deck Style Cylindrical
- Cleaning Path 20"
- Power Source 155Ah Battery
- Vacuum Motor 0.5 HP
- Solution Tank Capacity 11 gal.
- Recovery Tank Capacity 14 gal.
- Brush Motor 1 HP
- Brush Speed 1000 rpm
- Sound Level 67.7dB
- Max. Brush Pressure 64 lb.
- Max. Productivity 15,469 sq. ft./hr.
- Recommended Cleaning Chemicals Uses ec-h2o Nanoclean, Chemical Free Cleaning Technology
- Features Adjustable Solution Flow, Breakaway Squeegee Design, Linatex Squeegee Blades, Yellow Maintenance Touch Points, Integrated Accessory Rails, Free Floating Head Skirt, Front Water Fill Port with Hose Hook, Integrated Heat Sync for Electronics Protection, Sealed Electrical Connectors, Gray Non-Marking Tires
- Includes (2) Batteries, Onboard Charger with Power Cord and Polypropylene Brushes
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.