Rocker Switch, Contact Form: SPST, Number of Connections: 2, Terminals: 0.110" Solder Lug
- Item # 2TPH7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # JWM11RA2A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121541
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This rocker switch is designed to handle large inrush currents in worldwide telecommunication equipment for power distribution applications. Its external insulating barriers help to increase insulation resistance and dielectric strength. An interior cover also helps to provide dust resistance between the actuator and the contact area. Terminals are molded in and epoxy sealed to lock out flux, dust, and other contaminants.
- Item Rocker Switch
- Contact Form SPST
- Number of Connections 2
- Switch Function On/Off
- Terminals 0.110" Solder Lug
- Mounting Hole 0.606" x 0.945"
- AC Contact Rating 10A @ 125/250V
- Legend Vertical I/O
- Body Color Black
- Switch Color Black
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA, VDE
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions