LED Hands Free Light, Plastic, Maximum Lumens Output: 18, Black, 6.40"
- Item# 36N381
- Mfr. Model# BMT-07-02
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hands Free Light
- Flashlight Grade General Purpose
- Safety Rated Not Safety Rated
- Rechargeable No
- Lumens 14/8
- Flashlight Battery Size CR2032
- Flashlight Battery Type Lithium-Ion
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 8/16 hr.
- Number of Batteries 2
- Lumens Range 0 to 49
- Run Time on High Setting 8 hr.
- Maximum Lumens Output 18
- Body Color Black
- Body Material Plastic
- Lamp Type LED
- Length 6.40"
- Light Output Modes High / Low
- Flashlight Beam Type Fixed
- Standards ANSI/NEMA FL1
- Switch Type Push Button
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Limited Lifetime
- Water Penetration Rating IPX4
- Weight with Batteries 1.06 oz.
- Mounting Type Strap
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.