Paint Marker, Low Chloride Feltip, Red
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Valve Action Paint
- Color Red
- Tip Size Medium
- Temp. Range -40 to 500 Degrees F
- Standards Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of the US Energy Research and Development Administration's "Nuclear Grade", MIL -STD_204D(SH), GE, Rolls Royce
- Features Designed to Mark Metals Attacked by Halogens and Low Melting Point Metallics. Paint Marker Uses Valve Action Mechanism Which Will Not Impart Contaminants That Could Cause Cracking or Weakening of the Metals During Heat Applications Such as Welding or Cutting. Will Not Corrode Base Mmaterial. Marks on Rough or Smooth, Wet, Oily or Dry Surfaces. Marks Will Withstand Heat and Weatherin. Cured Marks Will Withstand Temperatures in Excess of 600 Degrees F/300 Degrees C.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.