Permanent High Temperature Marker, Ink-Based, Whites Color Family, Medium Tip, 1 EA
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Marking Tool Product Group Industrial Markers
- Item High Temperature Marker
- Marker Type Permanent
- Marking Tool Base Material Ink
- Marking Tool Color Family Whites
- Marking Tool Tip Size Group Medium
- Min. Temp. -50 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 2100 Degrees F
- Marking Tool Surface Material Metal
- Marking Tool Tip Shape Ball
- Tip Size 1/8"
- Tip Material Stainless Steel
- Dry Time 3 to 5 min.
- Actuation Type Valve
- Features Will provide legible markings at extremely high temperatures. The specially formulated polyurethane paint will resist extreme temperatures and heavy abrasion, when applied to ambient temperature material and permitted to cure. Ideal for heat treating or b
- Standards OSHA
- Color White
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Item # 22XT41NISSEN