Permanent High Purity Marker with 3/16" Tip Size, Red
- Item # 45NR83
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 00261
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 44121708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item High Purity Marker
- Marker Type Permanent
- Tip Size 3/16"
- Color Red
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 1200 Degrees F
- NSF Certified No
- Tip Style Ball
- Tip Material Stainless Steel
- Dry Time 5 to 10 min.
- Actuation Type Squeeze Tube
- Base Material Urethane
- Features The Specially Formulated Urethane Paint Will Resist High Temperatures and Heavy Abrasion, The Tough Case Hardened Steel Point Will Not Clog or Abrade, Writes On Any Surface, Rough, Smooth, Wet, Oily or Dry
- Standards Meets Low Halogen and Chloride Standards of MIL STD-2041D and US Energy Research and Development Administration's RDT
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.