Permanent High Purity Marker with 5/64" Tip Size, White
- Item # 45NR76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 00250
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 44121708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item High Purity Marker
- Marker Type Permanent
- Tip Size 5/64"
- Color White
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 1200 Degrees F
- NSF Certified No
- Tip Style Ball
- Tip Material Stainless Steel
- Dry Time 5 to 10 min.
- Actuation Type Squeeze Tube
- Base Material Urethane
- Features The Specially Formulated Urethane Paint Will Resist High Temperatures and Heavy Abrasion, The Tough Case Hardened Steel Point Will Not Clog or Abrade, Writes On Any Surface, Rough, Smooth, Wet, Oily or Dry
- Standards Meets Low Halogen and Chloride Standards of MIL STD-2041D and US Energy Research and Development Administration's RDT
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material