Permanent Low Chloride Feltip Paint Marker, Paint-Based, Whites Color Family, Medium Tip, 1 EA
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Marking Tool Product Group Paint Markers
- Item Low Chloride Feltip Paint Marker
- Marking Tool Surface Material Fabric,Glass,Metal,Paper,Plastic,Wood
- Marker Type Permanent
- Marking Tool Base Material Paint
- Marking Tool Color Family Whites
- Marking Tool Tip Size Group Medium
- Min. Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Marking Tool Tip Shape Bullet
- Series Nissen Low Chloride Feltip Paint Marker
- Standards Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of the US Energy Research and Development Administration's "Nuclear Grade", MIL -STD_204D(SH), GE, Rolls Royce
- Tip Size Medium
- Color White
- Features Designed to Mark Metals Attacked by Halogens and Low Melting Point Metallics. Paint Marker Uses Valve Action Mechanism Which Will Not Impart Contaminants That Could Cause Cracking or Weakening of the Metals During Heat Applications Such as Welding or Cutting. Will Not Corrode Base Mmaterial. Marks on Rough or Smooth, Wet, Oily or Dry Surfaces. Marks Will Withstand Heat and Weatherin. Cured Marks Will Withstand Temperatures in Excess of 600 Degrees F/300 Degrees C.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 49AY12DYKEM