Temporary/Removable Marker Tip, 1 EA
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temporary/Removable Marker
- Marking Tool Surface Material Ceramic,Concrete,Glass,Metal,Plastic,Rubber,Stone,Wood
- Standards OSHA
- Tip Size Medium
- Color Yellow
- Features Uses a paint specially formulated for fabricators who have their material galvanized. This fast-drying, weather resistant marking paint is used on steel during the fabrication process. The paint is designed to completely dissolve during the pickling bath prior to galvanizing, thus leaving a clean surface for the plating process. Reduces expensive and time consuming touch-up work. Writes on rough, rusty or smooth surfaces. Writes on wet, oily or dry surfaces. Prior to the pickling bath the marks are permanent: they won't chip, peel, fade or rub off
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 49AY19DYKEM