Permanent Paint Marker, Paint-Based, Whites Color Family, Medium Tip, 1 EA
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Marking Tool Product Group Paint Markers
- Item Paint Marker
- Marking Tool Surface Material Fabric,Glass,Metal,Paper,Plastic,Wood
- Marker Type Permanent
- Marking Tool Base Material Paint
- Marking Tool Color Family Whites
- Marking Tool Tip Size Group Medium
- Min. Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 500 Degrees F
- Marking Tool Tip Shape Bullet
- Standards OSHA
- Tip Size 1/8"
- Color White
- Features Uses a paint specially formulated for fabricators who have their material galvanized. This fast-drying, weather resistant marking paint is used on steel during the fabrication process. The paint is designed to completely dissolve during the pickling bath
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI, and PR.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 49AY17DYKEM