Paint Marker, Fine Line, Nylon Tip, Black
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Paint Marker
- Color Black
- Tip Size Fine
- Temp. Range -40 to 500 Degrees F
- Standards OSHA
- Features Dispenses a fast-drying, high-gloss enamel paint for permanent marking, lettering, coding and numbering of both interior and exterior surfaces. Specifically designed paint formula for long lasting, bold marks under the harshest conditions. Marks on metal, plastic, glass, wood, cardboard, leather, textiles, etc. Writes on any surface: porous or non-porous, rough or smooth, wet, oily or dry. marks are approximately 0.75mm wide. Marks are permanent: they won't chip, peel, fade or rub off. Cured marks will withstand temperatures in excess of 500 Degrees F/250 Degrees C. The nylon tip reduces and extends marker life
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.