Paint Crayon, Whites Color Family, -50°F to 150°F, 1 EA
- Item # 14U113
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 00310
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H4914
- UNSPSC # 60121508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Marking Tool Product Group Paint Crayons
- Item Paint Crayon
- Marking Tool Color Family Whites
- Marking Tool Surface Material Cardboard,Fabric,Glass,Metal,Plastic,Wood
- Min. Temp. -50 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Dry Time 1 min.
- Marking Tool Tip Size Group Jumbo
- Marking Tool Tip Shape Bullet
- Tip Size Extra Large
- Color White
- Features Makes marking smooth, fast and easy. The markers are solid sticks of paint protected by an unbreakable plastic case. The plastic case prevents the paint from drying out, so it always writes easily and smoothly. The case allows you to use the entire stick without needing a holder. Marks on metal, plastic, glass, wood, cardboard, leather, textiles, etc. Writes on any surface: rough or smooth, wet, oily or dry. It even marks under water. Marks are permanent: they won't chip, peel, fade or rub off. Cured marks will withstand temperatures in excess of 500 Degrees F/250 Degrees C. If desired, marks can be cleanly removed from non-porous surfaces with standard solvents.
- Standards OSHA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.