Permanent Industrial Marker with 1/8" Tip Size, White
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Industrial Marker
- Marker Type Permanent
- Tip Size 1/8"
- Color White
- Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 1200 Degrees F
- NSF Certified No
- Tip Style Ball
- Tip Material Stainless Steel
- Dry Time 5 to 10 min.
- Actuation Type Valve
- Base Material Urethane
- Features Features a durable aluminum tube with non-clogging, tough case-hardened steel points and precision 440 stainless steel balls. These handy markers will write in any position: horizontal, vertical and even overhead. The specially formulated urethane paint will resist high temperatures and heavy abrasion. Ideal for marking heavy steel pipe, plate or other materials. Writes on any surface: porous or non-porous, rough or smooth, wet, oily or dry. Marks are permanent: they won't chip, peel, fade or rub off. Cured marks will withstand temperatures in excess of 1200 Degrees F/600 Degrees C
- Standards OSHA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.