Steam Trap, 125 psi, 1190,Max. Temp. 450°F
- Item # 4DXE5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FTN-C5E9A
- Catalog Page # 2903
- UNSPSC # 40142503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Steam Trap
- (F)NPT Connections 1"
- Max. Operating PSI 125 psi
- End to End Length 6-1/4"
- Condensate Capacity Lbs/Hr 1190
- Max. Temp. 450 Degrees F
- Type Float & Thermostatic
- Downstream PSI Range 0 to 125 psi
- Body Material Cast Iron
- NPT Inlet 1"
- NPT Outlet 1"
- Disc Material Stainless Steel
- Pipe Configuration H Pattern
- Pressure Air Vent Self-Adjusting
- Application Drains Steam Mains, Unit Heaters, Blast Coils, Heat Exchangers and for all Process Applications Requiring Removal of Condensate as Quickly as it is Formed, Particularly when Controlled by Modulating Temperature or Pressure Control Valves
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.