Reducing Tee, Wrot Copper, 1 1/4 in x 3/4 in x 1 in, C x C x C
- Item # 39R625
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 611RR 11/4X3/4X1
- Catalog Page # 2797
- UNSPSC # 40142319
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 0.46 lbs.
- Item Reducing Tee
- Tube Fitting Material Wrot Copper
- Fitting Connection Type C x C x C
- Tube Size 1 1/4 in x 3/4 in x 1 in
- Outside Dia. 1-3/8 in x 7/8 in x 1-1/8 in
- Max. Pressure 351 psi@200 Degrees F
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Standards ASTM B75 Alloy C12200; Third-party Certified To NSF/ANSI 61 Annex G; ASME B16.22; MSS SP-104; MSS SP-109 (5 in To 8 in); NFPA 99 Health Care Facilities Gas And Vacuum Systems And The Compressed Gas Association, Pamphlet G4.1 (Medical Gas)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).