Reducing Tee, Wrot Copper, C x C x C, 2" x 2" x 1-1/2" Tube Size
- Item # 39R553
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 911R 2X2X11/2
- Catalog Page # 2792
- UNSPSC # 40142319
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
You can form a permanent, leaktight connection that resists corrosion and scaling with this NIBCO DWV reducing tee fitting. It's 99.9% pure copper material and seamless tubing construction. This wrot copper fitting is ideal for drinking water, air conditioning, and refrigeration applications in residential and commercial systems.
- Item DWV Reducing Tee
- Tube Fitting Material Wrot Copper
- Fitting Connection Type C x C x C
- Tube Size 2" x 2" x 1-1/2"
- Outside Dia. 2-1/8" x 2-1/8" x 1-5/8"
- Max. Pressure 5 psi
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Standards ASTM B75 Alloy C12200; ASME B16.29
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?