Class 125 FNPT Gate Valve, Bronze
- Item# 1WPA5
- Mfr. Model# T111 21/2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gate Valve
- Class Class 125
- Connection Type FNPT
- Body Material Bronze
- Top of Handle to Inlet Center 14-5/16"
- Inlet to Outlet Length 4-1/8"
- Max. Steam Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Fluid Temp. 353 Degrees F
- Valve Stem Type Rising
- Stem Material Silicon Bronze
- Wedge Material Bronze
- Handle Material Malleable Iron
- Handle Type Hand Wheel
- Standards MSS SP-80
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5JLW1Class 125 FNPT Gate Valve, Inlet to Outlet Length: 4-3/16", Pipe Size: 2-1/2", Max. Fluid Temp.: 406MILWAUKEE VALVE
Price $298.00 / each