Class 125 Sweat x Sweat Globe Valve, Bronze, 3/8" Pipe Size - Valves
- Item # 1WPU5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S311Y 3/8
- Catalog Page # 2890
- UNSPSC # 40141617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Globe Valves Globe Valve
- Pipe Size - Valves 3/8"
- Connection Type - Valves Sweat x Sweat
- Shape - Globe Valves Angle
- Body Material - Valves Bronze
- Media - Valves Air,Fluid,Steam
- Valve Stem Design Rising
- Valve Handle Design Hand Wheel
- Max. Fluid Temp. - Valves 353 Degrees F
- Max. Air Pressure 200 psi CWP
- Max. Fluid Pressure - Valves 200 psi
- Max. Steam Pressure - Valves 125 psi WSP
- Top of Handle to Inlet Center - Valves 3-1/2"
- Valve Class Class 125
- Stem Material Silicon Bronze
- Bonnet Style Union
- Wedge Material PTFE
- Seal Material PTFE
- Handle Material Malleable Iron
- Standards MSS SP-80
- Item Angle Globe Valve
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.