CPVC FNPT x FNPT x FNPT Ball Valve, Lever, 3/4" Pipe Size
- Item # 1RLF4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T51M3-E 3/4
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material CPVC
- Body Style 3-Way True Union
- General Connection Type Female NPT
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 3/4"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT x FNPT
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 150 psi CWP
- Temp. Range 73 Degrees to 210 Degrees F
- Ball Material CPVC
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type 1-Piece Stem
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material PVC
- Stem Material PVC
- Body Seal Material EPDM
- Features Flow may be directed from the branch center-inlet to one side run-outlet (at the 0 Degrees stop position), then to shut-off (at the 90 Degrees position), and then to the opposite side run-outlet (at the 180 Degrees stop position).
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Plastic
- Standards ASTM F-437
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).