Bronze Sweat x Sweat Ball Valve, Nib-Seal®, 1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 41E360
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S58570NS 1/2
- Catalog Page # 2866
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Bronze
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Sweat
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Connection Type Sweat x Sweat
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 600 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 150 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Seat Material RPTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Nib-Seal(R)
- Handle Material Zinc Plated Steel Clear Chromate Plastisol Coated
- Stem Material Silicon Bronze
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Features The NIBCO(R) bronze ball valve provides ease of operation with quarter-turn (90 degrees) open to close. The two-piece valve is ideal for commercial and light industrial process applications that may include HVAC, hot and cold domestic water, low pressure steam, compressed air, LP gas and natural gas.
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Bronze
- Standards MSS SP-110
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5FWA6APOLLO