Bronze FNPT x FNPT Ball Valve, Lever, 2" Pipe Size
- Item # 34CY79
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # NL99H0D
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Bronze
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Female NPT
- Valve Structure 3-Piece
- Pipe Size 2"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 600 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 150 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Zinc Plated Steel Clear Chromate Plastisol Coated
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Hose I.D. 2"
- Features Non-Shock Cold Working Pressure, 41.4 Bar, Full Port, Optional NIB-SEAL, Threaded End Connections, Dezincification Resistant, Use In U.S. Drinking Water Applications is Prohibited After January 3, 2018
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Bronze
- Standards MSS SP-110
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).