Brass FNPT x FNPT Gas Ball Valve, Lever, 1/2" Pipe Size
- Item# 5E434
- Mfr. Model# GB1A
- Catalog Page# 3577
- UNSPSC# 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gas Ball Valve
- Body Material Brass
- Body Style Inline
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Standard
- Max. Pressure 600 psi CWP
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Seat Material RPTFE
- Stem Type 1-Piece Stem
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Aluminum
- Stem Material Brass
- Body Seal Material Nitrile
- Features The NIBCO(R) brass gas ball valve is recommended for use with indoor gas appliance service. The two-piece valve meets the standards for indoor gas appliance connections, and is certified for use with natural, manufactured, mixed, liquefied petroleum and LP gas/air mixtures
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Ball Valve Basic Body Material Brass
- Standards ANSI Z21.15, CSA 9.1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.