90° Reducing Elbow, Wrot Copper, C x C, 3/8" x 1/4" Tube Size
- Item # 39R760
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 607-R
- Catalog Page # 2791
- UNSPSC # 40142317
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Reducing Elbow, Close Rough, 90 Degrees
- Tube Fitting Material Wrot Copper
- Fitting Connection Type C x C
- Tube Size 3/8" x 1/4"
- Outside Dia. 1/2" x 3/8"
- Max. Pressure 623 psi@200 Degrees F
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Standards ASTM B75 Alloy C12200; Third-party Certified To NSF/ANSI 61 Annex G; ASME B16.22; MSS SP-104; MSS SP-109 (5" To 8"); NFPA 99 Health Care Facilities Gas And Vacuum Systems And The Compressed Gas Association, Pamphlet G4.1 (Medical Gas)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.