Protective Clothing and Equipment
- Item# 15Y096
- Mfr. Model# 197711
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 60106108
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Code Book
- Book Title NFPA 1977: Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
- Book Format Paperback
- Book Type Safety and DOT
- Language English
- Book Description This Bok Specifies the Minimum Product Labeling, and Instructions for the Purchaser Design Criteria, Performance Requirements, Testing Methods to Determine Pass or Fail and Certification Requirements for Protective Clothing, Helmets, Gloves and Footwear that are Designed to Protect Fire Fighters Against Adverse Environmental Effects During Wildland Fire Fighting Operations
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.