Fiber Optic Cable, Jacket Type: FEP, Core Dimension: 50 μm MM, 1000 ft. Length
- Item # 5ZDD9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WBI0121ANU.BK
- Catalog Page # 351
- UNSPSC # 26121607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Data Cable Fiber Optic Cable
- Single Mode/Multi-Mode Multi-Mode
- Bandwidth - Fiber Optic Cable 10 Gb/s @ 150m or less @ 850nm, 1 Gb/s @ 750m or Less @ 850nm
- Max. Distance - Fiber Optic Cable 750m @ 850nm
- Attenuation 3.5 dB/km @ 850 Nanometer or 1.0 dB/km @ 1300 Nanometer
- Core Dimension - Fiber Optic Cable 50.0 Micrometer
- Fire Rating - Data Cable Plenum
- Jacket Color Black
- Spool Length 1000 ft.
- Fiber Count - Fiber Optic Cable 12
- NEC Article and Type OFNP
- Package Type - Data Cable Spool
- Jacket Material - Wire and Cable FEP
- Simplex/Duplex/Multifiber Multifiber
- Clad Dimension 900 Micrometers
- Construction Aramid Yarn
- Standards UL Type OFNP, CSA FT-6, ICEA S-104-696, ROHS Compl.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.