Fiber Optic Cable, Jacket Type: FEP, Core Dimension: 50 m MM, 1000 ft. Length
- Item # 5ZDD9
- Mfr. Model # WBI0121ANU.BK
- Catalog Page # 364
- UNSPSC # 26121607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fiber Optic Cable
- Length 1000 ft.
- Jacket Color Black
- Jacket Type FEP
- Attenuation 3.5 dB/KM @ 850 Nanometer or 1.0 dB/KM @ 1300 Nanometer
- Core Dimension 50 micronm MM
- Bandwidth 10 Gb/s less than or equal to 150m @ 850nm, 1 Gb/s less than or equal to 750m @ 850nm
- Simplex/Duplex/Multifiber Multifiber
- UL Types OFNP Plenum
- Fiber Count 12
- Tight Buffer Provides Individual Fibre Protection
- Clad Dimension 6mm
- Construction Aramid Yarn
- Standards UL Type OFNP, CSA FT-6, ICEA S-104-696, ROHS Compl.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.