Spill Kit/Station, Mobile Container, Chemical, Hazmat, 108 gal.
- Item # 30RE54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # KIT304
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Spill Control Spill Kit/Station
- Container Type Mobile Container
- Spill Control - Fluids Absorbed Chemical, Hazmat
- Volume Absorbed Per Pkg. 108 gal.
- Height 29-3/10"
- Width 43-13/16"
- Length 47-29/32"
- Wheels Yes
- Lockable Yes
- Static Dissipative No
- UV Resistant No
- Portable Yes
- Number of Components 200
- Color White
- Includes (100) 15" W x 20" L PIG(R) HazMat Mat Pad, (36) Ext. Dia. 3" W x 46" L PIG(R) HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock, (15) 17" W x 16" L x 2" H PIG(R) HazMat Chemical Absorbent Pillow, (2) PIG(R) HazMat Chemical Absorbent Pulp, (7) Ext. Dia. 3" W x 10 ft. L PIG(R) HazMat Chemical Absorbent Sock, (2) Ext. Dia. 5" W x 10 ft. L PIG(R) HazMat Chemical Absorbent Dike, (30) 36" W x 60" H Polyethylene Disposal Bags, Instructions, (6) 2" W x 6" L Tamperproof Seal Label
- Item Spill Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.