90 psi Progressive Cavity Metering Pump, 1105 Max. RPM, 230/460VAC
- Item # 5NYG1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MSVS0276090AL000
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151553
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Progressive Cavity Metering Pump
- Required HP @ Lower RPM 7/8
- Required HP @ Higher RPM 7/8
- Voltage 230/460VAC
- Hz 60
- Max. Viscosity 1000 cPs
- Particle Size 8mm
- Min. Pressure (PSI) 0
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 90
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 0 PSI 19.5 gph
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 0 PSI 234 gph
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 90 PSI 18.7 gph
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 90 PSI 225 gph
- Min. Fluid Temp. 23 Degrees F
- Max. Fluid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1-1/4 NPT
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Seal Material Stainless Steel, Viton
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Length (In.) 27
- Width (In.) 7
- Height (In.) 7
- Series NM
- Application Metering
- Includes Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5NYG2NETZSCH
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.