Mini-Guide Assy,Single Carriage,80 mm L
- Item # 3HVG5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SEBS2AUU-1-80mm
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23153030
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mini-Guide Assembly
- Type Single Carriage
- Running Clearance (In/mm) 0.7 mm
- Base Width 2mm
- Overall Height (mm) 3.2
- Rail Height 2.00mm
- Rail Length 80mm
- Carriage Height 2.5mm
- Carriage Width 6mm
- Carriage Length 14.3mm
- Carriage Hole Size (In.) M1.4 x 1.05
- Number of Rail Holes 10
- Mounting Hole to End (In/mm) 4mm
- Mounting Hole Center to Center (In/mm) 8mm
- Thread Size M1
- Static Load Capacity (Lb.) 85.3
- Dynamic Load Capacity (Lb.) 47.1
- Static Load Capacity (N) 380
- Dynamic Load Capacity (N) 210
- Max. Speed (In/Sec) 79
- Temp. Range (F) 176
- Rail Material Stainless Steel
- Rail Finish Stainless Steel
- Carriage Type Standard
- Carriage Material Stainless Steel
- Seals Yes
- Agency Compliance None
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.