Carbon Steel Flanged x Flanged Ball Valve, Locking Lever, 2" Pipe Size
- Item # 30C460
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2-S10-CS-SS-316-HL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Flanged
- Valve Structure 1-Piece
- Pipe Size 2"
- Connection Type Flanged x Flanged
- Port Standard
- Max. Pressure 285 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 250 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material PTFE
- Stem Type Positive Retained
- Handle Type Locking Lever
- Handle Material Zinc Plated Carbon Steel
- Stem Material 630 Stainless Steel
- Features 150# Flanged
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Carbon Steel
- Standards ASME B16.34, CF8M
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).