NAUTILUS SAFETY FOOTWEAR
6"H Men's Hiking Boots, Composite Toe Type, Suede Leather Upper Material, Black, Size 14M
- Item # 34EP84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # N9548 SZ: 14M
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H9551
- UNSPSC # 46181604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Designed with Direct Attach construction, these hiking boots feature a black suede leather and mesh upper, a perspiration-absorbing cloth lining, a removable EVA sock liner insole with additional cushioning foam, a polyurethane midsole, a dual-density polyurethane outsole, and a fiberglass shank.Direct Attach construction is lightweight, flexible, and durable. The upper is placed in a mold and the liquid synthetic soling material is injected, which fuses, or directly attaches, the sole to the upper. This produces a tough, watertight bond.This 100% nonmetallic footwear features a composite toe and nonmetallic eyelets that will not activate security screening devices. The eyelets are also designed to help reduce the possibility of marking or scratching work surfaces.Note: This footwear is designed to provide secondary protection from incidental contact with live electrical circuits. It meets F2413-11 Section 5.5 requirements and is tested to resist the application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow in excess of 1 milliampere under dry conditions. It should not be worn in explosive or hazardous areas where conductive footwear is required.
- Item Hiking Boots
- Toe Type Composite
- Gender Men's
- Size 14
- Footwear Width M
- Metatarsal Guard No
- Insulated No
- Insulation Type None
- Insulation Weight None
- Waterproof Yes
- Color Black
- Height 6"
- Footwear Closure Type Lace Up
- Liner Material Polyester
- Midsole Material EVA
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Exclusive Design
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Best
- Chemical Resisting Sole No
- Completely Non Metallic Yes
- Non-Marking Sole No
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Conductive No
- Puncture Resistant Insole No
- Metal Chip Resisting Sole No
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Wide Toe Cap No
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System Full Sock
- Non Metallic Upper Yes
- Max. Heat Rating Not Rated
- Footwear Construction Type Cemented
- Heel Height Less Than 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type None
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.27
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.72
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily 0.68
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry 0.70
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet 0.48
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet 0.47
- Style Number 9548
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- CSA Footwear Standard Not Specified
- Standards F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions